spells issue

slutcake

its weird. made a new char and I can cast spells regularly (no freeze, can use keyboard #'s and don't need to click using mouse), but for the new char too, the spells wording is messed up. increase might wording over #2 instead of mana bolt. at least new chars don't freeze up. my other main char is still freezing up and unplayable at the moment though. http://phorums.phantasia5.com/wcf/images/smilies/emojione/2639.png

it doesn't seem like it is affecting others though.. I know one other person said their spells were fine and that the game was playable.

edit : he says its affecting him too now

edit : the 10 second delay for clicking spells stopped working too. just frozen now.

• Administrator

The issue with the spell buttons not working starts around ML 50-60 - I noticed that it started happening for me when my mage received transport. Before that, the spells work, only the text on the buttons is incorrect.

happened for a new char I made. fighter got to level 50 then the spells problem started. before then, spells all worked normally, just the text on the buttons were wrong, as void said.

started at 38 for my dwarf. seems somewhat random when the problem starts.

• Administrator

Its not fixed yet. It will be. Its getting looked into :p If it is a huge issue for now I would recommend playing Rise of Warriors or Phantasia Ultimate, just to not have that problem until it is fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...