Old P4 Player

SilentMusician

Hey. I use to play the old P4 back in what, 2004 or earlier in high school. Sometime around there, so over ten years ago. Remember modding my own version and hanging with the crew. Glad to see this place is still around. This game was a fun experience and was solid in its mechanics. I have a development idea concerning this game, which includes tile (or ascii) graphics being added, and maybe pushing it to a higher level. Being a level 1005 C++ programmer, I may be of some assistance to the future of this game.

Hope to talk more.

@SilentMusician Do you have examples of the graphics that you could see the game having? Would it be an additional box that would display the images, or in the same field that the game text is scrolling?

Not too familiar with those Usernames. I am looking forward to playing with you though!

Figured i would piggy-back on this thread instead of starting my own!

I always gravitate back to this game every few years, glad to see perhaps the MOST stable revival happening. I was playing this game back in 2002 on a dialup brick in my grandparents basement. I was probably twelve years old at the time. Heavy nostalgia.

Most commonly used usernames that i can remember are: Icelore, Strider, Ratsrik.

In any case, thanks for getting this up and running. See you all in-game.

• Like 1