Pretty soon, Phantasia will have the Windows, Mac and Linux app. (Hopefully phone/pad in the future)

Link

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Link & Wrequiem - browser issues have been a real blocker for most people. With the app I can finally play all my nostalgic web RPGs. (Except for Dragon Court, RIP)

Mobile is a good idea. With a clean simple interface I can see it gaining some modest popularity. The limited amount of buttons make it perfect for commutes and quick sessions. Wyvern is a more complicated retro multiplayer RPG that shifted to mobile and is still alive as a result (the optional in-app purchases support maintenance and dev costs). Let me know if you need advice - I work as an iOS and Android programmer in my day job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Any update on a potential mobile version? I posted a hope to find a mobile version/have one made on the Phantasia 4 Reddit.
Ive tried a few times to get the game to work on a computer, but I am pretty far away from tech savvy.

If there is any support you folks need let us know!