Hi

alakazam

Hi

I'm alakazam, I'm a YouTuber, webmaster and forum enthusiast. I decided to join this new community to check out the software because it's something that I have always wanted to use since I first came across it. This looks like a promising place. I hope to see you guys around.

I have seen more and more dungeons and dragons things becoming popular within the last year or so. Maybe it's because it is what I'm interested in and that I actively seek out the information. I talk about it more in public with friends/strangers as well. Board games that are more complex and genius seem more easily available. (Example: I watch TableTop with Wil Wheaton on Youtube and I can find some of the games that he plays on that show in Walmart/Target.) Games for me are becoming more about a social experience with others rather than playing alone against a labyrinth of puzzles or playing competitive focused games. Cooperative game-play involves collaborative thinking (and again I can only speak for myself) it leads to creative thinking, new ideas, and makes it feel like my brain is growing from a source of entertainment.
Phantasia4 is a simple game. Its looks are humbling and professional. The gameplay appears basic at first; grow levels by hunting monsters, get gold, buy better equipment, advance further into the realm. As the numbers increase, so must your knowledge about the game grow. That is when it gets really fun if you are interested in this fantasy genre. The entire game is based off of the Lord of the Rings world, all the monsters from the movies are in here, including the greatest evil powers within the Tolkien universe. With a little imagination, this game is an ongoing story for a battle of Middle Earth.
Player to player interaction is in communication and combat at first. As you progress through the game you will discover new ways that you can affect other player characters as well. This game offers a place for people who share a common interest to talk to each other. Make friends. Roleplay. Share Ideas. Grow. The chat is a beautiful instant messenger.
I believe this game has the potential to be popular. It's unique, the more people that play it the better the experience is. It's the first MMO I've ever played, and it is most certainly my favorite. It has changed a lot since I first started playing, and continues to evolve from the creativity and inspiration of the Game Wizards.

• 3 weeks later...

Phantasia4 is a simple game. Its looks are humbling and professional. The gameplay appears basic at first; grow levels by hunting monsters, get gold, buy better equipment, advance further into the realm. As the numbers increase, so must your knowledge about the game grow. That is when it gets really fun if you are interested in this fantasy genre. The entire game is based off of the Lord of the Rings world, all the monsters from the movies are in here, including the greatest evil powers within the Tolkien universe. With a little imagination, this game is an ongoing story for a battle of Middle Earth.

Player to player interaction is in communication and combat at first. As you progress through the game you will discover new ways that you can affect other player characters as well. This game offers a place for people who share a common interest to talk to each other. Make friends. Roleplay. Share Ideas. Grow. The chat is a beautiful instant messenger.

I believe this game has the potential to be popular. It's unique, the more people that play it the better the experience is. It's the first MMO I've ever played, and it is most certainly my favorite. It has changed a lot since I first started playing, and continues to evolve from the creativity and inspiration of the Game Wizards.

This sounds extremely interesting and complex for the idea of a text-based game, though this is perhaps my ignorance talking, as I have never tried any. It sounds pretty cool.