Special Abilites / Extra Races?

Tantalus

So me and a buddy have decided to throwback and play some phantasia. We've played the absolute HELL out of all the races in vanilla P4 so we're checking out Rise of Warriors and had a few questions.

Does shoot arrows (archer) work like it did in pultimate back in the day? What about super saiyan?

What does freeze (ent), pray (vampire), etc do for all the races?

Hylian and Spellsword, not sure how to play these, we ended up playing Hylian like a Halfling, and Spellsword like a magic user that could throw down somewhat, what are your thoughts?

and finally

There are rock trolls, half elves and whatnot in the high scores but we cant find these races in the character creation, how do we go about making these characters to test them out?

Bonus question: this is the only clone we could get to work, any idea when the others will be up? (terrorknight if you have it would be nice that was a SUPER laid back one)

• Like 1

• Administrator

The problems with the old ones are the java compiliations. I will eventually fix that.

Those special races on RoW were developed by me when I was maintaining RoW as paid member races. And they are incredibly over powered.

They are like Pultimate ie Archer etc

As for TerrorKnights realm. 'Another Remake' I do have a copy of it. I will try to put it up tomorrow.

The problems with the old ones are the java compiliations. I will eventually fix that.

Those special races on RoW were developed by me when I was maintaining RoW as paid member races. And they are incredibly over powered.

They are like Pultimate ie Archer etc

As for TerrorKnights realm. 'Another Remake' I do have a copy of it. I will try to put it up tomorrow.

@Tantalus we are in the development of a Phantasia HTML5 client. So no more java. That means they will be accessible from any browser....That means mobile browsers too. Keep you eyes peeled.

Alrighty thanks! =) Looking forward to it!